Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Purpose of this blog

I find that I tend to frequently give out the same resource information repeatedly.  I thought it would be good to have a web page I could point to where that resource information is located so I could suggest to people I work with to please look here for phone numbers and addresses.  Besides the resources I commonly suggest, I will post new ones here as I come across them.

If you come across resources that you think should be on this page, please suggest them!

Disclaimer:  I cannot guarantee the level of service and professionalism provided by community resources listed here.  To the best of my ability I will assess that they are good and appropriate resources.  The responsibility for checking them out and deciding whether or not they are appropriate for you, and to use them or not- is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment